I pledge my Head to give children the information I can, to help them see things clearly and to make wise decisions.
I pledge my Heart to encourage and support children no matter whether they have success or disappointments.
I pledge my Hands to help children's groups; if I cannot be a leader, I can help in many equally important ways.
I pledge my Health to keep children strong and will for a better world through 4-H, for children's groups, our community, our country, and our world.
Ohio 4-H Advisor Handbook
For a complete list of policies and procedures from Ohio 4-H, please go to the Ohio 4-H Club Management Resources, Policies, and Procedures Page.
Child Abuse & Neglect (Policy 1.50 Training)
- Required for all volunteers. Training is offered during the Volunteer update on March 7th at
- Child Abuse Reporting Policy & Procedures
- Yearly Financial Summary- Report are from January to December of previous year
- Charter Checklist
- Meeting and Date Reporting
- Constitution & By-Laws
- Honor Club Applications
- Winning Plan Request Form
- Community Service
- Enrollment- v2.4honline.com
- Book Ordering Form
- Cross County Policy and Cross County Application Form
- Food Safety Certification Occasional Quantity Cooks
- Health Forms
- Permission to Participate Form
- Equipment & Materials Inventory
- Demonstrations Guidelines & Score Sheets
- Youth Grant Applications
Tammy Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org) from Van Wert County Soil and Water Conservation District offers educational and fun activities for your club meetings. Contact her for more details!