Please note that the directions mailed differ from the application below. Please use the application below as it will be easier to fill out and submit.
2019 Senior Profile Information
ALL 4-H Seniors should fill out this information for the slideshow.
- High School:
- Name of Parents:
- 4-H Club(s):
- How many years have you been in 4-H and in which Clubs?
- Please list your club activities, projects, offices, accomplishments, etc.
- List any county 4-H related activities that you have been involved in (years, 4-H Camp, Jr. Fair Board, accomplishments etc.):
- Please list other community and school related activities, honors offices, etc.:
- What are your most favorite 4-H Memories? :
- How has 4-H benefited you?
- What are your plans for the future (college, work, etc.)?
We also ask that you submit a senior picture for the slideshow. We also like to have baby pictures and 4-H pictures! You can bring them into the office before the deadline or email them to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you know, every year we honor our graduating seniors who have gone the distance in the Van Wert County 4-H program at our annual 4-H Senior and Volunteer Recognition Banquet.
In order to be prepared for the upcoming events we ask the following:
- Please fill out the enclosed profile and send a senior picture to be used in the program and for the 4-H newsletter. You can also email this information to me at email@example.com. Please send this information to the Extension Office no later than Monday, March 4, 2019.
- Please look over the enclosed form regarding instructions on how to fill out the 4-H scholarship. The scholarship should be submitted no later than Monday, March 4, 2019, by 4:30pm. Scholarships submitted past the deadline may be accepted for review from the endowment committee but will be marked with late submission in consideration. Scholarship interviews will be held Wednesday, March 13, 2019.
- Save the date for the 2019 Senior and Volunteer Recognition Banquet. April 7, 2019. This year’s event will be held at the Extension Office on the Van Wert County Fairgrounds. Formal invitations to follow.
Please note that the profile and the scholarship are two separate forms to enter. Even if you are not completing a scholarship please complete a profile for the senior slideshow!
I look forward to recognizing your achievements with the 4-H program at this year’s banquet. Please contact us if you are not graduating in 2019 so we can adjust our records accordingly. Even if you have chosen to not re-enroll in 4-H for the 2019 year due to college plans or other conflicts please feel free to apply for the scholarship and attend the banquet! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at (419) 238-1214 or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time and dedication to the 4-H Program!
Application for Senior Scholarships are due no later than Friday, March 1, 2019 to the Extension Office. Interviews will be held on Wednesday, March 13, 2019.
2019 Van Wert Scholarship Form: Fillable Word Document
Use the link above to download the form.